Monday, December 9, 2013

Routine Is Good.

Since last we met I killed another DL session, plus two supplemental weight lifting sessions.  I re-entered the world of People Who Squat (ish), and I discovered that 1.4 miles of uninterrupted running is enough to leave me unhappy physically, but very happy mentally that running is not a steady aspect on my calendar.  I also played football in the rain.  My anti-social cat has realized that being in close proximity to me is better than being outside, so I've had the pleasure of her company.  Oh, and I discovered that my gym is closed on Sundays.  Whoops.

I'm still super in love with lifting.  My trainer asked what I wanted to do after we finish this cycle of Coan Phillipi.  "Up it 30lbs and start another" was the obvious reply.

Anyway, life is good.  Routine.









2 comments:

  1. You're killing it with the weights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, why not? Why stop at 30 lbs? You're going for a 170 deadlift now right? 210 would be better.

    ReplyDelete