Thursday, December 19, 2013

Blogging Once A Week? Blogging Once A Week.



Winter in Los Angeles has its perks.  Monday it was tank top weather.  I think it hit 85F in some places.  Sure, our houses cost 6 x what they do in the middle of the country, and our waitresses are all aspiring actresses who think pouring your coffee dramatically will land them their next role, but it's still a great place to live.



My boxing gym is closed on Sundays, so every week is an exercise in getting my training in before Sunday, or cranking one out in my garage.  The last two weeks have been hot garage action.  Because doing front squats with dumbbells is great.  Because having the heaviest weight I can press be 50lbs is awesome.



Lifting is still going great.  I'm working on my squats.  I have converted to the church of the zercher squat.  It is winning.  It is life.  I ran 1.9 miles last night and it was awful.



The fun part about living in LA is you get invited to wrap parties for shows with tiny budgets (see: fancy cake?).

Blah blah blah.

1 comment:

  1. You just made me google 'zercher squat.' I hope you're happy.

    ReplyDelete