Friday, March 1, 2013

I've Heard It Both Ways


Wednesday:

We don't have the tv set up right now because of the floor remodel, so I had to do something to kill time.  During the living room clean out I found my old, stupid kettlebell, and I had a new shiny jump rope I had ordered off Amazon.  I'm testing out a stretching app, not for the app people, but to see if it makes me stretch more, because my flexibility is fucking shit you guys.  Shit.  Just, total shit.



3 miles w/ dog
100 kg swings @ 18lbs (so, basically cardio, heavier kettlebell has been ordered)
500 jump rope jumps (150 in a row at one point)
50 weighted lunges (25 per side, w/ kb)
15 minutes stretching




Thursday:



1 mile treadmill jog (which would be nothing, but with my pitiful running lately, this actually counts.  Sad.)

120 kb swings @ 16kg (35ish lbs) (40 normal, 40 just right hand, 40 just left hand)

x3 (w/12kg kb)
1 clean, 1 squat and press per side
1 clean, 2 squat/press per side
1 clean, 3 squat/press per side
1 clean, 4 squat/press per side
1 clean, 5 squat/press per side
1 clean, 5 squat/press per side
1 clean, 4 squat/press per side
1 clean, 3 squat/press per side
1 clean, 2 squat/press per side
1 clean, 1 squat/press per side

2 laps around the building (no idea the distance)

Due to limited furniture in our living room, the pets have been forced to coexist.  Last night they both slept on the back of the love seat.



This, paired with the return of Psych, means that this has been stuck in my head all day:

3 comments:

  1. Weighted lunges. That's how you get Dat Ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider this my "like" for the above button.

    Also, I think I will remove all of my furniture from my apartment so that my asshole cats are forced to coexist with the poor dog. They torture her all day and all night and she just wants to be friends so she lets them scratch her and hiss at her and back her into corners. It makes me really sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Above COMMENT. Oh my God. Did I mention that I've been getting up 10x a night to take out my dog who is sick? Because I am. I'm not stupid, just tired. I swear to God.

      Delete