Friday, December 28, 2012

Take a (Photo) Dump



I was bit by the puzzle bug.



If my niece is a horse, am I am equestriAunt?



The second best holiday gift.



Why you should never trust cell phone pictures.  It's all about the creepy angles.



Best gift ever.  Bitch better have my honey!



I did manage to work out once over the last week.  Push presses, heavy shoulder work.

My kid brother is in town, and he's been talking a lot about how bullshit fake food is (vegan meat substitute and such), and how people should just eat food that looks like food.  Something to ponder.

No year end wrap up.  No resolutions. I'm doing well.  Anything that needs to be changed won't hinge on a calendar change.

But, if you're in to that, listen to this, because it's fucking solid.





8 comments:

  1. Cool socks. And that reminds me I need to buy my own horsehead mask.

    Hey, did you know that your title could be misconstrued as having something to do with poop? I wanted to warn you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished that same exact puzzle about 2 months ago!! The funny part is looking at your photo because I was missing some of those same EXACT pieces. HAHAHA! The books were a nightmare up top along with the fairies along the poles. Damn fairies. I'm working a Christmas puzzle right now by the same guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bear cape/coat thing is so you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    my webpage - join vidacup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Love the bear costume! I could have used that at camp this summer...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, Rose, you disappeared with 2012! Where you at?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I'm glad someone recommended me your blog. I nearly died laughing at this picture dump. So true about the angle...that kills me everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, I love the picture of the beer suit "Bitch better have my honey." Hilarious. Lovely picture and funny post.

    ReplyDelete