Monday, July 30, 2012

Something Something Weekend Something Something Pictures

2 week total (since I pushed my long run to Monday):  42.53 miles

Meh.

Thursday:

Workout with my trainer.  Lots of stretching and high fiving.  I remember nothing.


Saturday:  Local Olympic Trials.  100m, 200m, 400m runs.  100m freestyle and breast stroke.  50m backstroke.  Managed to be slower than the Olympians on all of them.  Weird.  Forcing my friends and husband to exercise?  Awesome.
Sunday at the Huntington Gardens.  Who wants to enjoy plant life when we can sit around taking pictures to post on Facebook?

I am art.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/292385_509875759038296_1182288984_n.jpg
Sunday I ran 10.4 miles.  That doesn't belong as a caption to this picture, but nothing does.  Look at it.



8 comments:

  1. Love your own Olympics - that's awesome. I want to steal that idea. Love that dress in the final pictures - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't walk into the light.......................

    ReplyDelete
  3. That'd be a better picture if you had gone for a classy hand on the ass versus the boring hand on the waist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love the photos! Is one of the men chasing you holding a drumstick??

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last photo is so confidently retro, I love it! Who took that/made it all olden days looking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so shocked that you were slower than the Olympians!!! Noooooo :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are awesome. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete