Saturday, September 24, 2011

Arizona is HOT!

I arrived at my hotel at 1am Friday morning. Driving for 6.5 hours solo? We'll call it awesome. I did eat 1/4 of a foot long burrito (3 delicious inches. The only time I will ever write that). I did listen to a lot of music. I possibly almost ran out of gas. I did beat my GPS's ETA by an hour.

My first day in Arizona was spent avoid the heat, rearranging my hotel room so I could comfortably sit on my laptop, and watching a lot of tv.

I like to keep my living space neat and clean.



Last night I slept for 11 hours. It was beautiful and amazing.

I'm about to head out into the Arizona heat and humidity to check my bike in, pick up my race crap, and probably get majorly sunburnt. I guess I should put some sunscreen on.

My race nerves keep coming and going. One moment I'll feel perfect and excited, and the next my stomach is training for cirque du soleil.

This is how I feel about tomorrow:

9 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you!! You will have a BLAST! I can't wait to read all about it -- and I hope pictures are involved:)

    PS: Beat your navi by an HOUR? Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in AZ??? I live here :) I'm looking to see what for? Is it the Nathan's??? Good luck whatever your endeavor! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say...how could you be satisfied with 3 inches? Didn't it leave you feeling empty and begging for more?

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear abut how you kicked everyone's assssss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am way late to the party but YAY ROSE KICK ASS! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck! 3 INCHES isn't EVEN okay for a SUB girl!

    ReplyDelete